Sunday, October 23, 2011

Football...

Starting the beginning of this school year, I have really been into football (more than i ever have). I learned how the game works so I can actually clap at the right time during a game!

I have been to almost every DL football game and 1 Frazee game. Unfortunatly, Frazee lost, and it was there homecomeing too so that was a bummer.

DL has done very good! I mostly enjoy going so i can hang out with friends and take pictures and drink cappachinos! I also like to pay attention to see if #23, #27, or especially #87 go in to play. I wear red and white,  #87's jersey and cheer my heart out! You are probably wondering who #87 is...well...its not important :) jk, it's my friend Brock Johnson.

Me and Megan always sit together in the stands while I creep on #87 and she creeps on her #27, which is Hunter Schleske ;) (she wears his jersey of course).

So, I am not a real big sports player most of the time. But I did play a game of football today with a bunch of friends at Brock's house. Megan and I were the bomb diggity! (sarcasm...just a little)

I mostly ran back and forth trying my hardest but not quite succeeding.

Megan on the other hand was coachin' the team. "I want some action!", she says.

Too bad there's not a girls football team, eh? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment