Sunday, November 20, 2011

Most epic wish ever...11:11 on 11/11/11...

I know I am a little late on this because it is almost Thanksgiving and I am pumped!
So on the date of 11/11/11, Krystle and I were hangin' out at the house gettin' ready to take a picture holding the calendar with the date 11/11/11 circled and holding a clock that said 11:11 on it. We took a couple test runs with the self timer thing on the camera so we were sure not to miss it!
Meanwhile, Krystle is looking up funny youtube videos and I look at the clock and it says 11:11!
I yelled at Krystle to get her behind over here and take a picture before it changes. So we take a pic...and something went wrong that the flash was so bright so you couldn't see us! Ahhhh!
So we tried again quick! You couldn't even see the time! UGH stupid camera!
So next, we just took a pic of the calendar next to my iHome...
We ran upstairs to mom and dads clock!...We took a picture! We looked at it and well...it didn't turn out to well as you can see...
So we ran to the stove clock and it was still 11:11! Krystle stuck her face in there so we ended up kinda gettin' it I guess!
I think both of us forgot to even make a wish. Ah well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment